Tested to BSEN204, grade D2, it offers water resistance for internal applications and superior adhesion strength, based on a specialist formulation.
Providing an excellent wood-to-wood bond, ProFloor PVA can be used to seal joints between boards as well as the edges of floating floors. Available in 4 convenient container sizes to suit all levels of requirement, it is specifically designed for professional tradesmen and the highest standard of workmanship.
ProFlex Ultra Hybrid Polymer is exceptionally easy to spread and is simply cleaned off hands and tools after use with ProFlex Pro Wipes, leaving no unpleasant residue. Its long 'pot life' allows time to take care over a job, and makes it possible to reuse the product even after the container has been opened and resealed.
- Superior, non-hazardous Hybrid Polymer adhesive for hardwood floors
- Easy-spread, single-component system
- High-strength flexible bond, allowing for seasonal wood movement
- No black-staining of hands or tools
- Easily cleaned from hands and tools
- Reusable after container has been opened and resealed
FloorPrep PVA Wood Flooring Adhesive - 0.5kg/1kg/5kg/25kg
Premium-grade PVA for hardwood flooring. Enhanced wood-to-wood bonding and water resistance in 4 convenient container sizes.